Domain Name HostBill Module
For our domain name resellers, we’re pleased to offer a WHMCS module for integration into your billing and support system, making management of your customers domain names as simple and easy as possible.
This module allows you to:
- Register our full range of domain TLDs
- Transfer our full range of domain TLDs
- Renew domain names
- View and manage contact information
- Register and manage private nameservers/GLUE records
- Enable/Disable ID protection
- Manage nameservers
- Get EPP/UDAI codes
- Release/Delete domain names
- Manage registrar lock
- Domain cron synchronisation
To make use of our WHMCS module, please open a support ticket to request an API key.
By default, your customer will be the registrant for registered domain names, and the reseller will appear as the technical contact for the domain name.
To install this module, you must be running either WHMCS v5 or WHMCS v6.
- Download the module by clicking here.
- Extract and upload the module to your main HostBill directory
- Navigate to Setup > Modules > Domain Modules in your HostBill admin panel
- Enter the email address in your Vetta Online account, and your API key received from us, click Save Changes
- You can now assign TLDs to this registrar and begin using the module!
If you have any issues or require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team who will be happy to help.