Vetta Online is pleased to offer a Direct Debit service to its customers on top of our Automatic Credit Card and Bank Transfer payment options.
Direct Debit offers many advantages, including:
- Keeping you informed - you will be notified 2 weeks before a direct debit is processed
- Ontime billing - your direct debit is processed on the due date of the invoice
- No late fees - so long as the direct debits are successful, you can say goodbye to late fees, ensuring payment is processed on-time is made our responsibility
- Hassle free - one form covers you for all Vetta Online services you may have under your account
Our direct debit payment option is available to all customers, and simply requires a form to be completed and sent through to our accounts team.
To start a direct debit:
- Click the button below to download our Direct Debit form:
- Complete the form with the "Your Details" section matching your account with us - please leave the "Customer Reference" field blank - we will complete this for you
- Enter the details of your bank account to be debited
- Sign and date the form
- Return the form back to us by either of the below options:
Post: Accounts, Vetta Online, PO Box 923, Timaru, 7940
Fax: (03) 683 9090
- We will action your request upon receiving your completed form, and notify you once your services have been switched to our Direct Debit payment option
Important things to note:
By initiating a direct debit with Vetta Online Ltd, you are authorising us to debit your bank account for invoices under your account upon them becoming due. It is your responsibility to ensure there is valid access and funds in the bank account provided on the direct debit form in order for the direct debit to be processed.
If a payment cannot be processed from your account, a $14.95 "Failed Payment Fee" may apply in addition to any fees applied by your bank.